Computers, Laptops, Smartphone’s, Servers, etc are used by people to work or surf the internet. Extremely important data is stored in these devices and also on you online accounts like email, etc. so these devices and information are an easy target for cyber attackers as they are always on the prowl to hack someone’s information and carry out scams. Numerous viruses, malwares, ransomwares, etc. are the culprits, these allow attackers to hack systems and steal the data. Viruses and Malwares are essentially malicious software’s designed for malicious purposes. But there is a genuine question that many people have, “how viruses & malwares get into the system?”.
There are Number of ways through which the Viruses & Malwares enter your system or PC. Let’s look at them and try to understand how PCs get infected with Viruses and Malwares:
- Click…..Click:Going click click and be hazardous for your system and data. Generally people tend to click on something that is provocative or interesting. Phishing is one famous way used by hackers. It is widely used and millions have been affected due to this, why? The answer is Curiosity, excitement, impulse, etc. These emails have a sense of urgency, compelling the receiver to click on the link, giving little time to think better and before you know, hackers are already into their system. Online advertisements are a source of Malwares, clicking on such ads & suspicious links makes you vulnerable and an easy target. So click wisely and stay safe. This is the easiest passage that we provide the Viruses and malwares for entering into our PCs.
- Lack of security:In today’s world security has become a prime thing to have be it for house, people, etc. Computers or PCs also do need the same as the number of cyber attacks and virus attacks have increased rapidly. This continuous rise of Virus and Malware attacks has increased the need for the security of your data, devices and internet. Lack of security gives the viruses and malwares an easy passage into your system and affects it badly. Genuine Antivirus software is a must for everyone today. Viruses and malwares can enter your system through Internet, External affected devices, etc which can be avoided or prevented by Great Antivirus softwares like WardWiz. It is a 360 degree solution for all your system safety and security needs and provides the best online security too. Its award winning services give you the security that you need.
- Downloading from unknown sources:We use internet to surf and download a lot of stuff that we like and require. But do we consider security while doing so??? The answer is many people aren’t concerned about the security and download pirated movies and softwares. These software downloads from unknown sources and websites are the easiest way of getting your system hacked. Pirated softwares or information from unknown sources contain malwares and we ourselves unknowingly bring them to our PC & Systems. The best way to prevent this is to do virus scan on the downloads which can remove any malware or virus from the file and prevent them from entering your PC.
- Not staying up to date:Automatic software or app updates are considered irritating and data consuming, so most of the people tend to switch off the updates and that is where we go wrong. Software, OS and App updates provide advanced security solutions therefore it’s extremely necessary to keep the automatic updates on, this will safeguard your data, personal details and your devices. Not staying up to date is the perfect invitation to Viruses and Malwares into your system.
- Being too social can be dangerous:Social media is the thing of now and is extremely popular. It is used by millions across the world and number of users is increasing by the day. People are sharing more and more personal information on social media which has made it a favourite place for hackers. Being extremely aware while using social media is important. Not clicking lucrative ads and links is the key. But if your don’t take proper care viruses and malwares can enter your PCs and Online accounts easily and can steal personal as well as financial data which can be extremely dangerous.
There are number of other ways that Viruses and Malwares enter the system can be listed. Being aware about how the viruses and malwares enter your PC is vital and helps you prevent the same by being proactive and avoiding the viruses and malwares from entering your systems and PCs.